Vapcell battery charge Q4
Parameters and characteristics:
Apply to (battery diameter: 10-26mm, length: 34-71mm)
TIM 图片 20200708190355.png
* Micro USB power
* Automatically stop loading
* Over charge, and discharge protection
* Reverse polarity protection
* Each slot loading independently
* Portable, easy to carry
Parameters and properties
Apply to (battery diameter: 10-26mm, length: 34-75mm)
Li-ion / Lifepo4:
Ni-mh / Ni-Cd:
AAAA, AAA, SC, C, D
* Easy to use, smart 2A charger
* USB output to mobile phone
* Top surface have a button top type function to make contact in built-in battery
* Sliding slide is long enough for 21700,20700 size, including button top or PCB 20700/21700
* It is compatible with any type of battery.
* Two batteries and USB products can be charged at the same time.
* Three charging current parameters (0.5 A / 1.0 A / 2.0 A)
* Four LED indicators show the charging status (25%, 50%, 75%, 100%), and also shows the battery type when inserted into the battery (1.2V in Ni-Mh, 3.2V in IFR, 3.7 V in Li-Ion, 3.8 V in li-ion)
* It is automatically able to identify li-ion, Ni-Mh, but, you need to set the charging mode for 3.2V IFR (lifepo4) and 3.8V in the li-ion battery.
* Charge protection, over-discharge protection and protection from polar reverse. Also, it can detect a broken battery.
* Certified by FCC CE ROHS
As a precaution
* Inside condition only !!
* Don't take apart your charger.
* Keep it dry when not in use.
* Please don't recharge leakage, corrosion or dead battery
* Please remember to cut off the power when you are not using
* Please don't be exposed to your charger to rain or water or snow.
* Charger are always hotter while using for a long time, handle with care!
* This charger is only for charging the cylindrical lithium-ion (li-ion 3.7V, 3.8V), Ni-Mh / Ni-Cd, LiFePO4 (IFR) batteries.
* Please read these instructions before use; Pay attention to the recommended charging current, never choose the wrong charging current.
* When charging with 5V USB AC adapter, 2A-current AC adapter recommended
* Please cut off the electricity and remove the battery from the charger when charging is complete.
* Data guideline of chargers are for your reference only; Please refer to professional metrology experts if you want accurate data.
* In order to reduce shock, please cut the power when you clean the charger.
* Don't repair by yourself. Please contact the professional maintenance person if you need.
* Please make sure the correct program and setting are selected and set. Wrong program or setting can damage the charger or in case of fire or explosion
* Don't abuse in any way! Use for intended purpose and function only.
After sales warranty service is only available for the products purchased from authorized sources, this rule is compliant to all products
Products have after-sales guarantee service.
In the purchase of this product within 15 days if any quality problems can be asked to the dealer free replacement. In purchasing this product enjoy one year give guarantee service
Over 12 months, a limited warranty applies that covers the cost of labor and maintenance, but not the cost of accessories or replacement parts.
The free guarantee does not apply to the following
1. Man-made destruction, disassembly, modification of this product
2. Incorrect operation results in damage to the products (such as refitting the battery, putting it into a non-rechargeable battery, or violating the warning)
3. Battery leakage causes product damage