Product manual, click to download!
1. Super bright: The flashlight provides an impressive 6800lm output With a beam distance of up to 915 meters, this flashlight can illuminate distant objects with ease, making it a great choice for outdoor activities like camping, hiking, and hunting.
2. Long-lasting: With two 21700 batteries, this flashlight can last up to 60 hours on low mode, providing ample time for extended use and reliable and long-lasting lighting in any situation.
3. Great thrower flashlight: Thanks to its impressive beam distance, this flashlight is a great thrower, allowing you to see far ahead and spot potential obstacles or hazards. It's a must-have for anyone who wants a reliable and powerful flashlight for their outdoor adventures.
4. Convenient charging: This flashlight features USB-C fast charging, allowing you to quickly and easily charge it up. It also has a power bank output, so you can use it to charge other devices while you're on the go.
5. Durable and Waterproof: Rated IPX68 and compact-resistant, this flashlight is built to withstand tough conditions, making it perfect for outdoor adventures and emergency situations.
6. Charging indicator: While charging, the indicator will light up to signal the charging status. Red means the light is charging, while green means charging is complete, so you always know when your flashlight is ready to go.
7. Convenient Lock Mode: This handheld flashlight features an automatic lock mode that engages one minute after the flashlight is turned off, preventing it from accidentally turning on and conserving battery life.
8. Versatile Application: Whether you're camping in the wilderness, hiking on a trail, or dealing with an unexpected power outage, this flashlight is a versatile tool that can help you navigate through any situation with ease and confidence.
✭Emitter: 1* XHP70.3
✭Operating voltage: 6V – 8.4V
✭Battery options: 2* 21700 5000mAh rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
✭Dimension: 258.5mm (length) × 70mm (head diameter)
✭Weight: 418 grams (without battery)
✭Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy.
✭Toughened mineral glass lens
✭Water resistance i.a.w. IP68
ON/OFF: One-click the switch to turn the light on/off.
CHANGE BRIGHTNESS LEVEL: When the flashlight is on, press and hold the side switch and it will start from the present brightness level, automatically cycle through Eco, Low, Medium, and High mode. The mode is selected when the side switch has been released. (Please note: moonlight, turbo and strobe are not in the automatic cycle).
DIRECT ACCESS TO TURBO MODE: When the flashlight is on/off (not in lock mode), quickly double-click the switch to activate Turbo mode. Double-click again to cycle Moonlight-Turbo
DIRECT ACCESS TO STROBE MODE: When the flashlight is on/off (not in lock mode), quickly triple-click the switch to enter into Strobe. Then double-click the switch to cycle through Strobe-SOS-Beacon, one-click the switch to return to the previously used mode.
DIRECT ACCESS TO MOONLIGHT MODE: When the flashlight is off, hold the switch for over one second to enter into Moonlight. Then one click to turn off or hold the switch again to enter Low cycling through the general brightness settings.
LOCK/UNLOCK: When the flashlight is off, 4 fast clicks on the switch to lock the flashlight. LED blinks twice to signal that the light is in lock mode. Fast two, three or four clicks on the switch to unlock it returning to the previously used mode. You can only access to momentary-moonlight by holding the switch while being locked. The LED will flash twice to indicate the flashlight is in lock mode when you try other operations.
AUTOMATICAL LOCKOUT: When the flashlight turns off after 3 minutes, it will automatically enter lockout mode.