What are the differences between the SP40 and SP40A?
1, Different lens: SP40 has an orange peel type reflector while the SP40A has a TIR Lens
2, Different LED: SP40 is fitted with a XPL LED (70 CRI) or LH351D LED While the SP40A has a LH351D LED (90 CRI)
3, Different colours: SP40 has black/ Green/ Brown while SP40A has black
4, Different light beam: SP40 has a smaller central spot with more pronounced ‘spill’ light ring while SP40A has a larger and more defined central spot with less pronounced spill.
1. Super Bright & TOUGH: Sofirn SP40A utilizes a LH351D LED TIR Lens gives out 1200 Lumen at Turbo and 136m max beam distance. features 4 light modes.
2. Versatile & Magnetic: SP40A is a mini headlamp powered by 1*18650 or 1*18350 battery(Need to Purchase Separately) with the spare short tube. Furthermore, with the clip and magnetic tail cap, SP40A is a tool flashlight take your hands free for repair illuminating.
3. Rechargeable & LONG-LASTING: SP40A Powered by a rechargeable 3000mAh 18650 Li-ion battery (included). With the built-in charging port and USB cable, you can rechargeable the lamp via charging adapter(NOT INCLUDED), laptop, power bank any time.
4. Smart Light: with sofirn’s ATR technology, SP40A headlamp adjusts brightness automatically when the temperature is 55℃ or above to prevent overheating and prolong the led lifetime and battery runtime.
5. Touch & Durable: Made of military grade aluminium alloy, impact-resistant and water resistant , performs outstandingly in rain, storm and other bad weather.
6. What you get: 1xheadlamp; 1x USB cable; 1x18350 battery tube; 1x 3000mah 18650 battery
7. Operation Instructions:
The switch controls all flashlight functions as follows:
Short click to turn on, another click to turn off.
While the light is on, the side switch to cycle through modes:Low→Mid→High
Double click to activate turbo mode, one click to return to the last used mode.
※Sofirn SP40A uses LH351D with a lifespan of 50,000 hours, 90 CRI
※ Working Voltage: 2.8V-4.2V
※ Battery Options: One 18650 Li-ion battery
※ Dimension: 108mm (length)*25mm (head diameter)
※ Weight: 63±1 gram (without batteries)
※ Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminium alloy, CNC manufactured to Military Grade Specification type Ⅲ hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash geometry and better heat exchange.
※ TIR lens
※ The waterproof level: IPX7
※ Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
※ Mode Memory : Last mode remembered - It memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (except Strobe)
※Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: ATR will adjust the brightness level automatically when the driver temperature reaches 55℃ to prevent overheating
※ Power Indicator: The LED indicator on side switch blinks in green for 5 seconds if remaining battery power is over 30%. When the indicator turns to red, battery level is below 30%. Flashing red light indicates low power
※ USB input: 5V1A