This link is only for people located in USA, order will be sent from California. If you want to buy together with other models, please make sure they are all shipped from USA.
1. Super bright: SC31Pro uses a single SST40 LED and outputs a maximum 2000 lumens, for long range observation up to a maximum distance of 226 meters.
2. Fast charging: SC31Pro is equipped with a rechargeable 18650 battery, using a USB-C charging cable and 2A power adapter (not included), it only takes 2.5 hours to be fully charged.
3. Anduril 2.0 UI: SC31Pro uses sophysicated Anduril UI which takes time to learn but fun to play with. For ease of use, Click to turn on, then press and hold for lumen brightness ramping.
4. Pocket-sized EDC Light: 4.6 inches in length and 2 oz in weight (excluding battery), it fits nicely in the palm of your hand and your pocket or backpack. With clips and lanyard, easy to fix in jeans pocket or wrist.
5. Tough & reliable: It is rated IPX8 waterproof and works very well in heavy rain. The flashlight body is built from durable Military Grade aluminum alloy and it's drop resistant design makes it tough and reliable.
6. Clip & lanyard: The pocket-size SC31 Pro fits nicely in the palm of your hand and you can clip the flashlight into the pocket or onto a backpack chest strap to free your hands.
7. Versatile Usage: It's perfect for running, outdoors, sports and professional maintenance work. It can be a special gift for parents, spouse or flash-aholic friends.
8. Build Quality: The body and tail cap have ample knurling which helps grip for removing the battery. A silicone diffuser can also be installed for use as a night light or reading lamp and a magnetic end cap can be installed for securely attaching to any ferrous metal object.
9. LED Indicator: When charging, the battery indicator glows red. After being fully charged, the indicator glows green.
10. Mode Memory: The SC31Pro automatically memorizes the last brightness level used. It will turn on again to the exact brightness you need. Read the user guide for information on the many ways one can operate or customize the versatlle SC31 Pro via the Anduril 2.0 User Interface.
SC31 Pro uses the same firmware as SP36 BLF Anduril (2020-03-18 Version)
The product uses copyrighted code released under the GNU Public License v3 (GPLv3).
To know about the exact source code used in the product, please go to https://tiny.cc/TKAnduril