1. High Performance: With 5 brightness levels available (2 lighting modes in total---gear mode and flashing mode), this small flashlight can meet most lighting needs in our daily life. It reaches 3000 lumens at its maximum and delivers beam shots up to 142 meters away. A relaible companion for camping, hiking, adventuring, power outages, and emergencies.
2. Unique Concave Switch: This powerful LED features a concave circular electric switch on the side. The circular shape fits your thumb perfectly, making it comfortable to click. Additionally, the unique concave design effectively reduces the chance of accidental activation when carried in your pocket or backpack.
3. Type-C Rechargeable and Long-Lasting: Built with a Type-C charging port, the EDC flashlight is compatible with many other devices, making it easy to recharge. Its 21700 5000mAh battery keeps it on duty for 50 hours in Low mode (30 lumens), so you won’t be left in darkness anymore!
4. Durable and Reliable: Durably constructed with IP68 water resistance and an AL6061-T6 material body, the flashlight is able to withstand rough conditions and harsh environments. Whether you are caught in the rain, hit it to a rock, or take it hiking through bush and brush, the SC29 resists impact from water, splash water, dust, and drops. It shines brightly without a scratch.
5. Manual Lockout: The small light meets both the needs of security and users who aren't fans of automatic lockout. When put the light in your backpack for backup, you can manually lock the flashlight with three clicks to prevent accidental activations. Also, disable the function when there is a need for lighting, so you may access the desired brightness level quickly.
Emitter: XHP50B LED*1
Battery Option: 1×21700 battery
Working Voltage: 3V-4.2V
Mode Operation: Side e-switch
USB Type-C charging
Material: AL6061-T6 aluminium alloy
Water Resistance: IP68 waterproof
Size: 29mm ( head diameter) *120.8mm (length)
Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation.
LowVoltage Protection: The flashlight automatically turns off when the battery voltage is lower than 2.7V.