This link is only for people located in the EU, order will be sent from Germany. If you want to buy together with other models, please make sure they are all shipped from Germany.
1. Mini & powerful: This is a mini pocket powerful flashlight with a range of over 247 meters and a capacity of 4000 lumens. With 21700 battery powered, IF23 flashlight can last for about 17 and a half hours under low brightness requirements.
2. Long runtime: This flashlight uses one 21700 battery. Battery life varies depending on which of its brightness modes you’re in. At 100 lumens, the IF23 will last you roughly 17 hours and 36 minutes. If you opt for high-power modes, that time drops to around 2-4 hours.
3. Multi-color LEDs: IF23 flashlight features 10 *led beads (JF-387F-Y). It produces both white and multi-color lights. Long press to access the seven-color cycle. You can switch colors from red to purple according to your needs and preferences.
4. Magnetic tail cap: IF23 flashlight also features a strong magnetic tail cap. Attaching it to a metal surface enables a mini spotlight on.
5. Multifunctional Convenient: It can be used as a portable power bank with a USB connection. Type C charging port allows a quick convenient charge via USB A to USB C charging cable.
6. Portability & mobility: At 4.7" long and 1.2" in diameter, the compact pocket-size RGB flashlight weighs only 4 ounces (without a battery) but punches well-above above its weight. This product is a great item to keep in your pocket, bag, backpack, or automobile.
7. Smart design: The indicator can display the battery status. There is a Low Battery Level Warning, when the battery voltage is low, the LED indicator will flash red to remind you to recharge the battery.
8. Spotlight and floodlight combination: It is capable of producing both flood and spot beam patterns. Flashlight emits light at a 15-degree angle and 85-degree angle respectively at floodlight mode and floodlight mode. If you are having a difficult time picking which beam pattern would work best for you, IF23 may be the perfect solution.
Emitter: 1* XHP50B, 20* CSP1313(13-3A3-I1-90-B2-BD-GR), 10* Color LEDs(JF-387F-Y)
Battery Option: 1x 21700 battery
Working Voltage: 2.7V-4.2V
Mode Operation: Side e-switch
Standby Drain: ≤150uA
Input: Type-A to type-C 5V 3A
Maximum Charging Current: 3A
Material: A6061-T6 aluminium alloy
Reflector Type: Orange peel reflector
Lens Type: Toughened glass lens
Dimension: 27.5* 30.05* 120.5mm
Spotlight beam angle: 15°,floodlight beam angle: 85°
Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation.
ON/OFF: One-click the switch to turn the light on/off.
DIRECT ACCESS TO TURBO MODE: When the flashlight is on, quickly double-click the switch to activate Turbo mode.
DIRECT ACCESS TO STROBE MODE: When the flashlight is on Turbo mode, quickly double-click the switch to enter into Strobe. Then double-click the switch to cycle through Strobe-SOS-Beacon, and one-click the switch to return to the previously used mode.
MOONLIGHT MODE: When the flashlight is off, press and hold the switch for over one second to access the moonlight mode. CHANGE BRIGHTNESS LEVEL: When the flashlight is on, press and hold the switch and it will start from the remembered brightness level, and automatically cycle through Low, Medium, and High. The mode is selected when the switch has been released. RAMPING UP/DOWN: When the flashlight is on, hold and press the switch to change brightness steplessly(1lm←→4000lm). Ramping changes its direction when the switch is pressed again within 1.5 seconds. The LED flashes once when it reaches the lowest or highest end of the ramp.