Sofirn IF19 carries forth the classic design of IF22A. It is a little bit smaller and lighter. Speaking of modes, the IF19 ranges from the low-end 1 lumens up to a blindingly bright 2000 lumens. At that 2000-lumen turbo mode, you can easily see objects at 461m. It runs on a 18350 rechargeable battery. It has good runtime and, at the max brightness, you can run it continuously for 45 minutes. With a tight hot spot and narrow illumination angle, this thrower in some ways outshines other thrower flashlight on the market. The user interface is great, providing easy access to toggle between modes.
1. Compact EDC: IF19, a pocket-friendly long-range throw flashlight, is the small version of IF22A. It features a good size in the hand and is not too heavy. At only 3.35 inches long, this powerful compact light is perfect for everyday carry, pocket carry, and other common uses where small size and high output are desired.
2. Super Bright Flashlight: IF19, as a long-throwing LED flashlight, is paired with SST-40 LED and TIR optics, which puts out an intensive light with a tight hotspot. IF19 produces a super bright 2000 lumens with a beam distance of 1512ft.
3. Rechargeable Flashlight: IF19 has a built-in USB Type-C charging port and a battery indicator that makes it easy to see when the battery is fully charged. It takes approximately 2.5 hours to fully charge a 1100mAh 18350 battery.
4. Indestructible & Reliable: IP68-rated waterproof, this small flashlight can withstand water splashes or water jets. The aluminum alloy body ensures extreme toughness to withstand the most severe conditions.
5. Multiple Outputs: It also features five brightness levels that are very versatile, including a moonlight mode for an extended 200-hour runtime.
Emitter: 1x SST-40 LED
Operating voltage: 2.8V—4.2V
Battery options: 1x 18350 rechargeable lithium-ion battery
Dimension: 85.1mm (length) × 40mm (head diameter)
Weight: 75 grams (without battery)
Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy, CNC manufactured to hard-anodized to military grade specification type III, anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash geometry and better heat exchange.
Water resistance: IP68 (up to 2 meter under water, not for diving)
Mode Memory: the flashlight memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (Low/Med/High)
Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
Low battery level warning: When the battery voltage is lower than 3.0V, the LED indicator in the side switch will flash red. Please recharge the battery.
Low voltage protection: The flashlight steps down automatically when the voltage is lower than 3.0V. It also turns off automatically if the voltage gets too low. Please recharge the battery.
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: As the temperature rises(above 55℃), IF19 is programmed to automatically step down the brightness to prevent over-heating.