If you want to know more details of C8L, please see this review:
1. USB RECHARGEABLE FLASHLIGHT: This tactical flashlight features USB Type-C fast charging and comes with a USB-C charging cable, It can charge at a max of 2.5A, fully charging the included 5000mAh 21700 in 3 hours.
2. TAILCAP SWITCH: The C8L handheld light is a compact and capable dual-switch rechargeable tactical flashlight. It also comes with a good user-friendly interface: partially press the tail switch for momentary-on action, push further until it clicks to turn on or off the flashlight and hold the side switch to cycle through the various brightness settings.
3. RELIABILITY: Constructed from aerospace grade aluminum, the C8L’s body is smoothly sculpted for a comfortable, secure grip and resists scratches, abrasion, and corrosion. The C8L is rated at IPX8 water resistance and can be used in all kinds of environments, and even on extreme weather days.
4. DURABLE: This ultra-bright torch is virtually indestructible. Made from military-grade aluminum, it's also water-resistant IPX8 and strong enough to survive a 1-meter drop.
5. NICE BEAMSHOT: Beam can be super wide (spill 82°) and super narrow (hotspot 26°）Pretty good in outdoor activities and emergency use.
6. MODE MEMORY: memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (Eco/Low/Med/High).
7. SMART DESIGN: C8L adopt intelligent ATR technology which will adjust the brightness level automatically when the driver temperature reaches 50℃ (122 °F) to prevent overheating.
8. POWER INDICATOR:
The LED indicator in the side switch shows the power status for 5 seconds after turning C8L on.
Green = remaining battery power is good.
Flashing Green = remaining battery power is between 40%-70%
Red = remaining battery power is poor (10%-40%).
Flashing Red = critical power, replace or recharge the battery as soon as possible. (less than 30%)
Emitter: 1 * 6000-6500K XHP50D-HI LED
Working Voltage: 3.0V - 4.2V
Battery Options: One 21700 Li-ion battery
Dimension: 156mm (length) × 46.5mm (head diameter)
Weight: 151 (without battery)
Toughened mineral glass lens
USB Type-C Charging
1, On or OFF: press the tail switch to turn it on or off. And activate the memory function
2, Normal Modes: click the side switch to cycle through Low- Med- High; double clicks to Turbo; three clicks to enter flashes modes
3, In Flashes modes: every double-click to get different flashes modes such as strobe- sos- beacon
4, Eco: From Off, hold and press the side switch and then click the tail switch to activate the Eco
5, press and hold the side switch to adjust the normal modes and tactical modes (the "over" sign is the light flashes two times)
6, From Off: double clicks to turbo quickly
In tactical modes: the default mode is Turbo
From ON: change modes via the side switch and double clicks to Strobe
From OFF: double clicks of the tail switch to Strobe
Notice: Please do not use it as diving flashlight. It can be damaged when the water gets into via the charging port.
Learn More about the Light
1 Lumen's review: https://1lumen.com/review/sofirn-c8l/