The CSTEBOKE is the Child Brand of Sofirn. We set the new brands for another new shop. all are the sames same as other sofirn flashlights
1. Bright Flashlight: Our LED flashlight gives a maximum output of 1300 lumens with a powerful LH351D LED. The EDC flashlight features 8 adaptable settings: Moon / Eco / Low / Medium / High / Turbo/ Strobe / SOS.
2. Rechargeable Flashlight: With a USB TypeC input port, you may charge the light via a 1A adapter (not included) and the included USB type A to USB type C cable saving you the hassle of dissembling the light.
3. Tactical Flashlight: This small flashlight features a side switch and a tactical tail switch. Tail switch allows for momentary-on and the other for changing brightness, perfect for use in emergency situations.
4. Pocket Size: A carry-friendly compact host with an anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand. The handheld flashlight is small enough to fit in your pocket, handbag, drawer, or car compartment, but powerful for various scenario.
5. Waterproof flashlight: IPX8-rated waterproof, This little guy works well in heavy rain. It also can be temporarily submerged under water for a while (up to 2 meters) in case of an accident falling while you are boating or fishing.
Emitter: 1x LH351D LED
Battery options: 1x 18650 Li-Ion battery
Operating voltage: 2.7V - 4.2V
Dimension: 125.5 mm (length) × 24 mm (head diameter)
Weight: 67 grams (without battery)
Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy, CNC manufactured to hard-anodized to military grade specification type III, anti-abrasive finish to get solid built body, anti-crash geometry and better heat exchange.
Toughened mineral glass lens - scratch and wear resistant
Water resistance i.a.w. IPX-8 (up to 2 meter under water, not for diving)
Mode Memory: memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (except turbo/moon)
Electronic reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation
Low voltage warning: When the battery voltage is too low, the LED indicator in the side switch will start to flash rapidly. Please recharge the battery.
Low voltage protection: The flashlight steps down automatically when the voltage is lower than 3.0V. It also turns off automatically if the voltage gets lower than 2.7V. Please recharge the battery.
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: As the temperature rises, SC31T SE is programmed to automatically step down and step up the brightness to prevent overheating.