This link is only for people located in EU, order will be sent from CZ(STŘEDOČESKÝ KRAJ). If you want to buy together with other models, please make sure they are all shipped from CZ.
1. Powerful: SP36 BLF Anduril 2.0 uses 4x LH351D led and Using latest 20200318 firmware, which give at least 5650 Lumens max.
2. Durable: It passes a dozen of tests like dropping, submerging into water(2 meters deep), heat up and cooling down etc. This light is tough enough for caving, searching and military use.
3. Long Runtime: SP36 BLF Anduril runs off 3*18650 3000mAh button top batteries lasting up to 45 days in Eco mode.
4. Type C rechargeable: The button of the flashlight has a power display function. When its battery is low, it will prompt you to use the included Type-C cable to directly charge it quickly.
5. Fun and Easy: SP36 was designed by flasholics who want a powerful light that meets most people's needs. With the remarkable UI, it can be played as a toy or just use it as a tool: easily click to turn on, press and hold to ramping.
6. Emitters (3 tint options):
○ LH351D 5000K 90CRI （Pure white）
○ LH351D 4000K 90CRI （Neutral white, has a slightly warm tint）
○ LH351D 2700K 90CRI （Warm white, has a very warm tint)
Please watch this video which shows how to thermally calibrate the SP36: https://youtu.be/RW1VzLoNsfo
The product uses copyrighted code released under the GNU Public License v3 (GPLv3).
To know about the exact source code used in the product, please go to https://tiny.cc/TKAnduril