1. Powerful dive light: This Sofirn SD09L waterproof diving flashlight is equipped with a high-efficiency SST40 LED that produces 6800 lumens and reaches up to 542 meters. Perfect for night dives, cave exploration, and underwater photography.
2. Durable: Rated IP68 and made of A6061-T6 grade aluminum alloy, this high-lumen diving flashlight offers a reliable light source for diving and harsh underwater environments. Explore the underwater world safely and efficiently with your SD09L!
3. Enhanced user experience: This handheld submersible light features an upgrade slot for a thicker wrist strap that is more durable and less likely to break or wear out. This added convenience and ease of use make it an excellent choice for divers.
4. Long runtime: Powered by two rechargeable 21700 batteries, it can continuously last up to 20 hours on low mode (500 lumens). Additionally, a power indicator reminds you when it’s time to charge. Choose the SD09L and never worry about running out of power abruptly in your travel.
5. Versatile uses: With its powerful illumination, it's not limited to just scuba diving and snorkeling. It's also perfect for other outdoor activities like camping, hiking, hunting, fishing, and more!
Emitter: 3 * SST40 LEDs
Operating voltage: 6V-8.4V
Battery options: 2 x 21700 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
Size: 48 mm × 26 mm × 251.1 mm
Weight: 221 grams (without battery)
Flashlight body: A6061-T6 aluminum alloy.
Toughened mineral glass lens
Standby Current: ≤50uA.
Mode Memory: the light memorizes the last brightness level used. (Low/Med/High/Turbo).
Reverse polarity protection from improper battery installation.
Low voltage warning: When the battery voltage is lower than 2.8V, the LED indicator will start to flash red. Please recharge the flashlight or insert new batteries.
SD09L is a powerful flashlight. Never point it directly at a person, animal or moving vehicles. Doing so could cause retinal damage. Please do not allow children to play with it. Strobe mode may cause seizure in persons with photosensitive epilepsy.
Operating SD09L for a long time in high-powered modes will quickly heat up the flashlight. This is normal.
Pay close attention to the proper installation of the battery. Always check that the positive end of the battery faces the flashlight’s head.
Please unscrew the tail cap half a turn to avoid unwanted activation during transport. It also prevents the battery from draining while the flashlight is on standby.
Avoid hitting or dropping the flashlight.