This link is only for people located in the EU, order will be sent from Germany. If you want to buy together with other models, please make sure they are all shipped from Germany.
1. EDC Tool: This small flashlight is comfortable to hold in hand, small enough to be carried around and put into a pocket, and even to be clipped on pants. We thoughtfully designed this light with controls that are intuitive, ergonomic and specifically suited to the task at hand.
2. Super Bright: This LED flashlight is equipped with the SST-40, easily lighting up the path in front of you with significantly improved throw: it delivers a maximum output of 2000lm at a distance of up to 214meters.
3. Type C charging: With the built-in USB-C charging port, a 18650 cell can be charged inside your light using the included USB Type-A to USB-C cable, freeing you to enjoy your day and being able to charge practically anywhere. A full charge takes approximately 2.5 hours using a 3300mAh or 3.3Ah 3.6V 18650 cell.
4. Tail Switch: The Sofirn SC32 features an e-switch located on the tail end of the body to turn the light on and off, which can efficiently prevent accidental activation of the light when you put it in your pocket.
5. High reliability: Rated at IPX8 water resistance, the EDC light is able to withstand extreme weather conditions. Our handheld flashlight is made of solid aluminum alloy; with such a solid body, this portable flashlight is impact resistant and will survive a direct 3-foot drop.
Emitter: 1* SST-40 LED
Working Voltage: 2.8V - 4.2V
Battery Options: 1 X 18650 Li-ion battery
Dimension: 100mm (length) × 25mm (head diameter)
Weight: 57g (without battery)
Flashlight body: Aerospace grade 6061 grade aluminum alloy
USB Type-C Charging (support USB Type-C to USB Type-C Charging)
Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: ATR will adjust the brightness level automatically when the driver temperature reaches 55℃ (122 °F) to prevent overheating.
Reverse polarity protection: it protects while battery inserted improperly.
LVP: while on, if the battery voltage is low, it turns off automatically.
If battery doesn’t have enough power when turn on, the LED indicator will flash red to signal critical power.
Learn More about the Light
1 Lumen's review: https://1lumen.com/review/sofirn-sc32/