1. Super Bright: Sofirn SC31T utilizes 1 x SST40 LED, powered by a single 18650 battery, giving out up to 2000 high lumens, throwing up to 206 meters .It’s bright enough for hiking, camping, dog walking, running, hunting, fishing etc.
2. USB-C Rechargeable: SC31T build-in USB-C port for convenient and safe recharging. You can charger it via your computer, power bank, adaptor, and car.
3. Advanced design: Use the new system UI, and add a tail switch design, which is more convenient and practical, you can turn on/off the flashlight by clicking the tail cover switch, you can also turn on/off the lamp head, because it has a mechanical switch, reliable and more options.
4. Pocket-sized EDC Light: 125.5mm (length) × 24mm (head diameter), it fits nicely in the palm of your hand and your pocket or backpack. With clips and lanyard, easy to fix in jeans pocket or wrist.
5. What You Get: 1x SC31T rechargeable flashlight, 1x 3000mAh battery(inserted), 1x USBC cable, 1x clip, 1x lanyard, 1x Manual, 2 spare O-rings.
6. Operation Instructions
Tap tail switch for momentary-on. Push down till a click for constant on. Single click turns it off.
Change Brightness or Modes
While on, press and hold to side switch to cycle through stepped modes: Eco-Low – Medium – High (Stepped mode group); or stepless ramping from 1LM to 2000LM (Ramping Group). 4 fast clicks to toggle between the two groups.
Double click to activate Turbo mode. While in Turbo mode, single click to return to the previously used mode
Triple click to activate Strobe, double to cycle through Strobe-SOS-Beacon, another click goes back to previous mode.
While OFF, hold side switch, and click tail switch, you have moonlight mode.
Toggle between Stepped mode group and Ramping Group
From ON, 4 fast clicks to cycle between both mode groups.
Learn More about the Light:
1 Lumen's review: https://1lumen.com/review/