This link is only for people located in USA, order will be sent from California. If you want to buy together with other models, please make sure they are all shipped from USA.
1.360° Bright: equipped with 40 individual LED bulbs, offering 360° of illumination. It easily lights up the entire room or tent, but not blinding when looked at directly.
2.Super Powerful: 36 CSP1919 LED and 4 Red LED, delivering max output of 500lm up to 18 meters on its Turbo setting.
3. Reliability: IPX8 waterproof, the camping lantern is able to withstand extreme weather conditions. LT1S is made of solid aluminum alloy, with a solid body and excellent heat dissipation.
4. Rechargeable: Powered by a rechargeable 5000mAh 21700 battery, almost 2 hours and 20 minutes at 500lm (Turbo), approx. 6 hours at 150lm (High).
5. Emergency Light: LT1S is a powerful lantern for camping or unexpected power outages to provide long-lasting output - up to 555 hours (on moon setting).
6. Powerbank Output: This rechargeable LED lantern features a standard USBC port, serving as a powerbank to charge other digital
devices. The 5000mAh battery allows charging a mobile phone in an emergency or on a camping trip.
7. Convenient: The lantern features a ring for hanging, suitable for outdoor/camping, emergency, maintenance, EDC, etc.
8. Red light option enables low light illumination without disrupting night vision.
9. Low voltage warning: When the battery voltage is too low, the LED indicator in the side switch will start to flash rapidly. Please recharge the battery
With battery kit: 1*LT1S camping lamp, 1*lanyard, 1*5000mah 21700 battery, 1*charing cable, 1*user manual
11. Power indicators
A, 4 LED lights always on: power ≥75%
B, 3 LED lights always on: 50% ≤ power <75%
C, 2 LED lights always on: 25% ≤ power <50%
D, 1 LED light always on: 3% ≤ power <25%
E, 1 LED light flashing (1HZ): 0% <power <3%
A, 4 LED lights always on: power = 100%
B, 3 LED lights always on, 1 light flashing: 75% ≤ power
C, 2 LED lights always on, 1 light flashing: 50% ≤ power <75%
D, 1 LED light is always on, 1 light flashing: 25% ≤ power <50%
E, 1 LED light flashing (0.5HZ): power <25%