1. High CRI LED: Sofirn BLF LT1-Mini has 4 LEDs, all of them are 90CRI LH351D to provide wonderful color rendering and great output (max 310 lumens). Half of the LEDs are warm 2700K, while the other 2 LEDs are 5000K. It's for providing really wide spread and even light.
2. Easy to Carry: This compact LT1-Mini is a carry-friendly LT1, which is very portable to be put in a bag and carried to wherever you go. The lantern features a ring for hanging. Convenient to use it in a tent, closet, cabinet, corridor, workshop, basement, garage, stair, roof, drawer, etc.You can also carry it by the body and hold it like a normal flashlight.
3. USB Rechargeable: Up to 31 days (Moonlight setting) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 5000mAh 21700 battery. LED boasts an extended 50000-hour lifespan. It features built-in USB type C charging port allowing direct recharging. Recharge in approximate 3 hours with a 3A adapter (not included) and the included USB type A to USB type C cable.
4. Powerbank Output: This rechargeable LED lantern features a standard USBC port, serving as a powerbank to charge other digital devices. The 5000mAh battery allows charging a mobile phone in an emergency or on a camping trip.
5. Versatile Lantern: This backpacking-size is compact enough for everyday carry, but powerful enough for a variety of situations, like travelling, camping, hiking, hunting, ect.
6. Advanced Temperature Regulation (ATR) technology: As the temperature rises, LT1-Mini is programmed to automatically step down and step up the brightness. These thresholds are set at 45°C, 55°C and 65°C. The higher the temperature gets, the more the brightness will drop. Once temperature decreases, brightness will be increased again according to your selected mode.
7. Low voltage warning: When the battery voltage is too low, the LED indicator in the switch will start to flash rapidly. Please recharge the battery.
8. Low voltage protection: The flashlight steps down automatically when the voltage is lower than 2.7V. It also turns off automatically if the voltage gets too low. Please recharge the battery.
Specifications: Max Output: 310 Lumens Max Beam Distance: 12m Max Beam Intensity: 38 cd Max Runtime: 31 days (Moon) LED: LH351D 5000K 90CRI*2, Samsung LH351D 2700K 90CRI*2 Battery: 1*21700 (make sure you buy the set with battery) Weight: 110±5g / 3.9±0.18 oz (without battery) Dimensions: 153 mm x 45 mm(6’’x1.78’’) Operating voltage: 3.0V – 4.2V Flashlight body: Aerospace grade aluminum alloy Powerbank: Yes Button LED Indicator: Yes UI: Anduril 2.0 Mode Memory: memorizes the last brightness level used in the general modes (Moon/Low/Med/High/Turbo)
While charging, the blue indicator blinks. When the flashlight is fully charged, the blue LED indicator will remain on to indicate full charge.
While discharging (powerbank function), blue indicator turns on if the batteries have sufficient power. When the remaining battery charge is 10% or lower (requires charging), the indicator blinks. It will automatically stop the powerbank function.
Charging unplugged or sudden changes in battery voltage (turn on Turbo suddenly) will activate battery check. Blue indicator steady on means sufficient battery power. Blue indicator blinking means critical battery power. The indicator turns off automatically in 30 seconds.
While standby, the orange indicator is always on. You can change the indicator mode: Off-Low-High-Blinking (10H to Advanced UI, from off, 7 clicks to change indicator standby modes).
2.While On, the orange indicator is always on.
Orange and blue indicators work independently so they can be both on at the same time.